Updated: Apr 28
In this post, my husband Roderich and son Julian are showing you how to beat bad breath by making your own mouthwash and use it in a glass bottle, instead of plastic. The DIY mouthwash is easy to make and inexpensive, you only need 4 simple ingredients.
How to make homemade mouthwash (original recipe from Smarticular):
- 500 ml / 2 cups of lukewarm distilled water
- 40 g of Xylitol (birch sugar)*
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 15 drops of peppermint essential oil*
- an empty glass bottle with screw cap (We used the beautiful glass bottle from Veggiology.)